Hansen Fast Flo Long Arm (Tethered Ball)
The Fast Flo trough valve is ideally suited to tight-fitting environments. Supplied with one through-trough flange fitting, long flo at arm and 70cm float cord (with nuts). Recommended use of 115mm ball float (not supplied). Length 10cm overall, fitted, including clearance for tethered ball. Use a Hansen Male Adapter for threaded troughs.
- For automatic filling & maintaining water levels in animal drinking troughs, water storage tanks & water cisterns etc
- Small compact design suited to confined spaces ie small feeder bowls, troughs & header tanks
- High performance, cost effective trough/tank valve - 29 psi, 34 l/min
- The Fast~Flo Short Arm Valve has the highest flow of any valve of its size at 500 kPa (73 psi) it will deliver 56 l/min
- Ability to attach a diffuser hose to reduce water turbulence & noise in top entry installations & Anti-Syphon Holes to prevent back flow.
- Designed with an Ezi Bend brass arm to make water level adjustment a breeze
- Will fit multiple thread & connection combinations 15 - 50mm
- Reliable with high and low pressure applications from 0 - 12 bar
- Durable urethane seat, which is reversible
- Suitable for top or side entry
- Manufactured from strong non corrosive UV stabilised materials