Nature’s Botanical Creme or Lotion Insect Repellent
Personal Insect Repellent – repels flies, midges and mosquitoes
The product comes in a thick crème, which is hand applied and a lotion which is applied by roll-on or spray. If applying above the eyes, the crème is less likely to run in the eyes with sweat.
Nature’s Botanical Creme’s essential oil ingredients are Rosemary Oil and Cedarwood Oil. These are combined in a base which includes olive oil and vegetable based emulsifiers.
Directions For Use:
- Apply to ensure complete coverage to exposed areas of skin. Re-apply as necessary
- For those unfamiliar with the product apply a small amount first to ensure no adverse skin reaction
- Do not ingest
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Do not use if pregnant
- Do not apply to children under the age of 2 years old
- Store in a cool place
- When using the Creme product, ensure your fingers are as clean as possible to reduce external contamination
- Always fasten the lids after use