Apparent 2,4-D Amine Herbicide 20 Litres
For the control of broadleaf weeds in fallow before direct drilling or sowing of cereals and pastures; and in cereal crops, pastures, sugar cane, peanuts and non agricultural areas as per the directions for use. This is a phenoxy herbicide that can cause severe damage to susceptible crops such as cotton, grapes, tomatoes, oilseed crops and ornamentals.
triticale, oats, cereal rye, millet, sugar cane, peanuts and pastures (including the spraygrazing technique).
and in nonagricultural situations such as roadsides, rightsofway, playing fields and industrial areas.
• Does not leave any lasting soil residues that may limit subsequent crop or pasture rotations;
• A low cost herbicide that controls a wide spectrum of broadleaf weeds;
• Ideal alternative herbicide for integrated weed management of wild radish in cereals;
• Wide application window in cereals (after 5 leaf/2 tiller stage through tillering up to jointing usually from 8 to 14 weeks after sowing)
• Controls small vines and broadleaf weeds in sugar cane at the plant stage and when banding at the early ratoon stage;
• Suitable for high clearance and aerial application in mature sugar cane to prevent vine growth smothering
• Useful for 'Spray grazing' to maximise legume seed set in permanent pastures, and reducing seed set in pastures that precede broadacre
(Click For Material Safety Data Sheet) MSDS
(Click For The Booklet) Booklet