Imax Gold Broad Spectrum Wormer 50mL EXP AUG 2021
PLEASE NOTE EXP AUG 2021 - NO RETURNS POSSIBLE
Imax Gold is a low volume, ready-to-use wormer for the treatment and control of roundworms, tapeworms and bots in horses. It contains Ivermectin, belonging to the macrocyclic lactone family of compounds that cause paralysis and death of important internal parasites in horses. Praziquantel specifically targets and kills all three species of tapeworms.
Active Ingredients: Ivermectin 10mg/mL , Praziquantel 75mg/mL
- Powerful broad spectrum wormer, tapewormer and boticide for horses, including Benzimidazole resistant small strongyles
- Easy low dose rate - less stress on your horse
- Flexibility - three pack sizes available for easy multi-dosing
- Cost effective
- Recommended and safe to use in all horses - including foals, yearlings, pregnant (at all stages of pregnancy) and lactating mares, stallions and adult horses
- Apple flavoured - making it easier to administer
- Less wastage and easy to store
1mL/50kg liveweight administered orally with the syringe enclosed in the pack.
Set the correct dose by turning the plunger lock. Remove cap from syringe nozzle and insert into the side of the horse's mouth in the gap between the front and back teeth. Advance the syringe as far as possible into the mouth on top of the tongue and immediately raise the horse's head and hold for a few seconds to ensure the full dose is swallowed.
Repeat doses should be given every 6 - 8 weeks in young and more susceptible horses. Preferably, use faecal egg counts (FEC) to determine a suitable re-treatment interval. When using good control measures to reduce reinfestation, mature horses only require treatment 3 - 4 times per year.