SPORTDOG SDF-CT CONTAIN & TRAIN FENCE SYSTEM
The SportDOG™ Brand Contain + Train™ system is designed to provide all of the current containment capabilities of our In-Ground Fence™ System, combined with the remote training capabilities of the popular SportTrainer® 425, allowing owners to secure their dogs within set boundaries, and train both at home and in the field. The SDF-CT-22 system has been proven safe, comfortable, and effective for dogs over 4.5 kg.
FEATURES OF CONTAINMENT MODE
- 7 LEVELS OF CORRECTION
- VIBRATION/TONE OPTION
- EXPANDS TO ANY NUMBER OF DOGS WITH PURCHASE Of ADDITIONAL ADD-A-DOG™ COLLAR RECEIVERS (SDF-CTR)
- COLLAR RECEIVER - WATERPROOF AND SUBMERSIBLE TO 3 METRES
- INCLUDES 300 METRES OF WIRE AND 100 BOUNDARY FLAGS
- ANTI-LINGER FEATURE PREVENTS DOG FROM RUNNING BATTERY DOWN
- WIRE BREAK ALARM AND BUILT-IN LIGHTNING PROTECTION ON TRANSMITTER
- COLLAR RECEIVER HAS RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES
- 90 METRE RANGE
- 7 INSTANTLY SELECTABLE CORRECTION LEVELS; LOW/MEDIUM/HIGH STIM RANGES
- VIBRATION AND TONE OPTIONS
- EXPANDS TO 3 DOGS WITH PURCHASE OF ADDITIONAL ADD-A-DOG COLLAR RECEIVERS (SDF-CTR-22)
- REMOTE TRANSMITTER - DRYTEK™ WATERPROOF AND SUBMERSIBLE TO 8 METRES
- REMOTE TRANSMITTER HAS RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES
It is vital that you read and follow the manufacturers' instructions and carry out any training included in the instructions, over the prescribed period.
Please note: It is recommend that the customer do not leave the static correction collar on the dog for more than 8 hours per day as this may cause ‘pressure necrosis’. Please also check your dog’s neck for irritation and wash neck each time after using the collar and clean the contact probes with alcohol every week.