Vetoquinol Aluspray Wound Spray 210mL
It works as an aluminium barrier for wounds and sensitive skin.
CAN BE USED SAFELY ON DOGS, CATS, CATTLE, SHEEP, POULTRY AND SWINE
It allows the healing process to start including:
- • Shrinking body tissue, limiting bleeding and the exude.
- • Allow the wound to oxygenate.
- • Limit the development of granular tissue.
- • Forms a protective physical barrier.
- • Acts as an adhesive bandage.
- • Washed off easily with warm soapy water.
210 ml aerosol containing aluminium powder, micronised, 4% w/w, liquid paraffin, 12% w/w and liquified petroleumgas, 84% w/w (as propellant gas).
- • Can be used for any kind of wound or surgery.
- • For Teat Ends (In Dry Cows Only)
- • For Post Castration & Post Dehorning.
Shake well before use. A superficial application onto wounds once or twice daily, to produce a fine coating of the powder. For optimal use, wounds should be cleaned, disinfected and sutured if necessary before the application of ALUSPRAY.
Write Your Own Review