Virbac Multimin Evolution 500mL
WHAT IS MULTIMIN® EVOLUTION INJECTION FOR CATTLE?
- Promotes cattle fertility and immunity
- Treats 100 head of cattle (500 kg)
- Contains 90 mg/mL of trace minerals
- Trace mineral top up for high demand periods (calving, joining, weaning)
*Compared to Multimin Injection for Cattle
- Modern, high producing cattle
- Increasing the number of calves born earlier in the season, giving them an extra 20 to 40 days to perform to the best of their genetic potential
- Improving all parts of the immune system to make livestock ‘performance ready’.
WHY CHOOSE MULTIMIN?
- Highest concentration of zinc compared to any registered injectable trace mineral
- European grade raw ingredients
- Proven through dozens of peer reviewed studies and 90M+ on-farm doses
- Provides essential trace minerals during ‘high demand’ periods
- Absorbed into the blood within hours and the liver within 24 hours
- Prolonged antioxidant action for months
- 60 g/L ZINC (as disodium zinc EDTA)
- 15 g/L COPPER (as disodium copper EDTA)
- 10 g/L MANGANESE (as disodium manganese EDTA)
- 5 g/L SELENIUM (as sodium selenite)
500 mL pillow pack
WHEN TO USE MULTIMIN® EVOLUTION
For northern cattle producers, Multimin® Evolution can also be used once every three months, or at each muster.
*Use Multimin® Evolution 6-8 weeks before artificial breeding (TAI, ET, MOET, etc).
^The beef bull program can also be applied to dairy bulls.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Use the contents within 3 months of first broaching of the container, with a maximum of 3 broachings over this period. Discard the unused portion.
Use in cattle only by subcutaneous injection. Multimin® Evolution can be concurrently administrated with other animal health products. Always administer in a different injection site to other injectable products. Do not use concurrently with vaccines, drenches, or boluses containing selenium or copper.
MEAT: Zero (0) days.
MILK: Zero (0) days.
EXPORT SLAUGHTER INTERVAL (ESI): Zero (0) days.